Terms & Conditions
1. Once a booking is agreed by any means, in writing or verbally, 30% of overall booking is liable. This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Bookings totalling less than £100 must be paid in full at time of making booking.
3. Bookings totalling more than £100 due as follows: 30% is due at time of making booking; remainder is due 2 weeks prior to the booking for weekday hires and 1 month prior for weekend hires.
4. Where payment by instalments has been agreed if any instalment payment is more than 7 days late the full amount becomes due immediately and the option of payment by instalments for future bookings may be denied.
5. If a concessionary rate has been agreed users subsequently discovered to be receiving payment, profit or gain from studio use will be liable for the full hire rate plus an administration charge for the entire booking.
6. Access to the studios is permitted only on receipt of full payment.
7. Any returned cheque will incur a £15 charge.
8. Any late payments may incur interest charges prorated at a rate of 10% per annum.
9. For an additional fee movingartsbase can provide advertising support which includes listing of your services on our website, space on our printed ‘what’s on’ guide and allows you to display your flyer (no larger than A5) on our notice boards in the reception and green room areas. This support is intended to compliment your own advertising and marketing efforts, which we strongly encourage you to undertake, as our advertising alone is not enough to sustain any business here at movingartsbase. movingartsbase can not be held responsible or liable for the success of your business.
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY
10. Once a booking is agreed by any means, in writing or verbally, 30% of overall booking is liable. This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Cancellations made with less than 2 weeks notice for weekday hires and less than 1 month notice for weekend hires are liable for the full hire fee.
12. movingartsbase will refund up to 70% of the full hire charge for cancellations made with sufficient notice as term 9.
13. movingartsbase reserves the right to cancel bookings at anytime for circumstances that may arise that are beyond our control and/or would endanger clients, users, staff or anyone within the premises. While movingartsbase will give as much notice as possible movingartsbase cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred from such cancellations. Please ensure you have insurance in place to cover this rare possibility.
TERMS OF STUDIO USAGE
14. Booking times are when you, the hirer, have access to the studio to until the time you will need to have vacated the studio. All set up/set down time needs to be included within your booking times.
15. No street shoes are not permitted in the dance studios at any time. Only adequate and appropriate dance shoes are allowed with approval from management.
16 . No food or drink, other than bottled water, is allowed in the dance studios at any time.
17. Music volume must not exceed the indicated maximum level mark on the stereo systems.
18. It is not permitted to use your own sound system without prior approval from movingartsbase.
19. No marking of floors with tape (gaffer tape, duct tape, masking tape, etc) is permitted. Electrical tape may be used but only with prior approval from management and it must be removed at the end of the booking.
STUDIO HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
20. Tea-light candles are permitted provided they are in movingartsbase management approved heat resistant holders; they must not be placed directly on the dance floors without such holder as this will burn/scorch the floors. No other candles are permitted.
21. Incense may be used provided it is in movingartsbase management approved holders.
22. Please ensure you have completed your activities and have vacated the space at the end of your booking time.
23. At the end of the booking the studio(s) must be left in the same condition as you found them.
24. Studio 10 skylight windows must not be opened without permission from movingartsbase management and must be shut at the end of studio use.
25. Any damage to the studios resulting in misuse or failure to adhere to the above terms and conditions will result in repairs being charged to you.